Search results for designer copies
6 May 2009
Today's cheap or chic challenge is not a difficult one to guess, but it is interesting to see an original style turn instantly generic in its high street incarnation. One of these styles is a Marc Jacobs original, the other is a strangely familiar shoe from
8 July 2008
Notice anything familiar about these shoes? You should do, because this is the third time we've shown a pair just like them - the first time being back in December, when you showed you the originals, by Alexander McQueen, and the second
22 April 2008
It's a 'High Street Vs Designer' feature, so it stands to reason that Steve Madden would be involved! This time Mr Madden has looked for "inspiration" from one of the most recognisable shoes of recent times - Balenciaga's famous 'lego' shoes, shown on the rig
28 February 2007
Thanks must go to our forum superstar Julia for alterting me to this bit of designer vs high street brilliance. On the left are the Chloe originals, metal-tipped t-bars with chain detailing. They'll set you back a few hundred squids if you can even find them.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...