Search results for designer inspired
31 May 2007
Love the patent slit slides at Free People? Well before you shell out US$98 on them, check out Old Navy's cut-out ballet flats for just $19.50. While there are only brown and white on the Web site, there are more colors available in store.
28 February 2007
Check out that heel! This 'Copacabana' from Aldo is not a shoe I could imagine Victoria Beckham wearing, for the plain reason that the shoe probably weighs more than her. It comes in four colours: gold, red and black patent. However, the bone colour (pictured)
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...