Search results for designer sale
29 May 2009
What do you reckon the damage on a pair of these dazzling Giuseppi Zanottis would be? If your guess was over £500 you'd kind of be right - but not anymore, as the shoes have been reduced from £518 to £198 at Matches; a staggering saving for these showstopping
31 May 2007
My theory for big designer sales is find something classic you can wear always, that you can't always afford. This mid-heel pointy-toe Jimmy Choo for instance, down to US$373 in the First Cut Designer Sale at Saks Fifth Avenue.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...