Search results for designer-collaborations
17 May 2012
Some shoes were just made to be looked at, and we can't take our eyes off these ugly-beautiful flatforms, spotted over at ASOS. The brainchild of designer Louise Gray and Pollini, they're a whirlwind of influences that sit together in an oddly pleasing way.
13 February 2012
Everyone is going crazy over Jenny Packham for Debenhams : affordable clothes from Kate Middleton's go-to labels. It's not landed in the shops yet, but our spies have been checking out the items including sweeping floor-length pleated gowns, organza prom dresses
20 January 2012
The new collection's out, the servers at H&M's website are firing on all cylinders, and users can now fill their baskets with goodies from the latest high street range from Versace. Lighter and more feminine than last season's wild colours and gold studs, the
13 January 2012
ALDO has been getting into designer collaborations in a big way recently, following their hugely popular Aldo x Christian Cota range of boots last year. Now, the worldwide chain has launched a bigger-scale project with a host of exciting designers, bringing
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...
- The lovely Emma Watson has hit the ground running at the Cannes...
- Yes, todays dress of the day is in fact FOUR dresses, but just...
- Check out all the highlights from the red carpet at the 2013...