Search results for diana
21 April 2011
What shoes will Kate be wearing on her big day? We're hearing strong rumours that the Royal Bride's dress will be designed by Sarah Burton of Alexander McQueen or possibly Sophie Cranston of Libélula. But frankly we're bored of all the dress talk now. What
3 July 2007
Sometimes white flats can have a slightly prissy look, so if you've been looking for a pair which have a bit more attitude, how about these 'Diana' by Devotte flat sandals with gold studs and tan trim (or a tan version with leather trim) from FengJunk.com.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...