Search results for doc martens
15 May 2012
The weather...who knows what it's going to do next? this weekend much of the UK was bathed by sunshine, but now it seems it's business as usual with dull skies and a downpour every couple of hours. What on earth are we supposed to be wearing in this constantly
11 August 2010
Ah, Sanrio! The creators of Hello Kitty and all things kitsch and cutesy have joined forces with Doc Martens - a brand far less likely to be associated with all-things-girly - to create these really quite wonderful limited edition DM boots that are worthy of
2 June 2008
Now, I haven't felt the need to wear Doc Marten boots since my schooldays in the '90s, and while I don't have any desire to re-visit the steelie-toed 'police' boots I used to wear, I do miss the quality and sturdiness you can always guarantee when you by a pair
12 November 2007
Now, Doc Marten's remind me more of rebellious youths than street savvy fashionistas, but even I'm impressed with how they've updated their colour palettes to fit in with the latest trends. You may recognize some of the following shoes, but I assure you some
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...