Search results for dream-on
7 November 2012
These ultra high platform heels are one of the standout pieces from Lanvin's autunn/winter 2012 collection, and we can't get enough of the look. All-over satin has been a hugely popular choice among the Hollywood elite in their red carpet appearances this season,
16 July 2012
British designer Nicholas Kirkwood seems to be having another major fashion moment just now, with a long list of celebs queueing up to wear his inventive and elegant shoes. From Jessica Biel's amazing neon heels to Victoria Beckham's 5-inch stilettos, there's
13 June 2012
This week's utterly to-die-for (and fabulously expensive) shoes of choice are made by Yves Saint Laurent, and they're really tapping into our current love of all-things satin, embellished and vintage inspired. The timeless glamour exuded by these shoes is
11 June 2012
On a rainy Monday morning, this week's "dream on" is a pipedream in more ways than one: a shoe that's resolutely designed for good weather, and for those with a spare £550 to blow on unpractical but utterly gorgeous shoes. The espadrille platform marks them
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...