Search results for dress shoes
19 September 2008
"You'll no longer ponder your bold style after you get a hold of these attention-getting pumps," says Zappos. Well, ain't that the truth? These aren't the first sequin-covered shoes Oh, Deer! have made: their 'Jamocha' t-bars had a similar black, gold
5 September 2008
Wondering where the "t-bar" is on these? Well, you'll have to look closely to find it - it's just a tiny little thing down by the vamp. See it? Despite not being what you'd normally expect from the word "t-bar", I think this is a beautiful, classy shoe, which
7 August 2008
This picture doesn't really let you see these Kurt Geiger peep toes in their best light: you don't quite get the full effect of either the oversized gem embellishment, or the tint little peep toe, so you're just going to have to take my word for it when I tell
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...