Search results for eluxury
1 August 2008
I remember reading an article a while back on the weirdness that is open-toe booties - I mean, what's the point? You're hardly going to wear them in rainy old winter, and having that extra strip of leather around your ankles isn't so practical in summer is i
21 December 2007
While some of you might only want your two front teeth this Christmas, we here at Shoewawa have tastes that run in a more decadent line. Dolce & Gabbana's 'Carla' peep-toes were a firm favourite this year, with their gorgeous jewelled vamp - not to mention th
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...