Search results for ethical-trainers
20 July 2011
A week ago, the shoe world was rocked by the news that workers at a factory making Converse shoes (a subsidiary of Nike) were being subjected to some quite appalling treatment, including being 'kicked, slapped and verbally abused' by their superiors.Workers at
27 February 2009
Veja are one of the most ethical trainer brands around, and I happen to think they design some of the most stylish casual shoes you can find at the moment, too. Until now, they've stuck mostly to muted taupes, beiges, blues and monochrome shades. But pink and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...