Search results for fashion-conscience
12 August 2010
Sometimes, a shoe that's been around for a little while just suddenly seems to have its 'moment', and I think that's what's happening to Vivienne Westwood's gold bow-embellished flatties; another rubbery style in conjunction with bubblegum queen Melissa
11 August 2010
I think you could have an awful lot of fun in these shoes. A chunky wedge made from bouncy, bubblegum-scented rubber is enough to put a spring into anyone's step, and when combined with a fun brogue pattern and that shimmery, pearlised finish, you'll soon be
3 August 2010
GreenMyStyle recently picked up on these beautiful, ethically-made boots by Where, and once again I'm reminded of my love the the brand. Its a relative newcomer to the eco chic fold, meaning that everything you see is totally on trend, and not the least bit
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...