Search results for festival fashion
6 July 2011
Working near their Soho store, I've become a little bit obsessed with Author Shoes recently. They constantly have an outstanding range of footwear, all sourced from high quality labels that produce the sort of shoes that feels as good on your feet as they look:
4 July 2011
Festival season is now in full swing, and so far we've had some jolly decent British weather for many of the events. Wireless this weekend saw thousands of revellers flock to London's Hyde Park for fun and music in the sun, and the footwear was mostly minimal
1 October 2009
Are you the coolest kid around to wear a pair of Hunter Wellies this festival season? Then listen up! Hunter Wellingtons are literally on the 'hunt' to find the chicest Wellie-wearer in Britain. They have teamed up with our favourite fashion buyer Brix Smith-Start
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...