Search results for festival-footwear
14 June 2012
The decidedly soggy weather conditions of 2012 have dictated a bit of a change in attitude towards rainproof footwear here in the UK. We're spending a lot more on stylish boots and wellies, and big brands with their heads screwed on are getting in on the action.
21 June 2010
There are rumours of a dry Glastonbury circulating at the moment, but don't we hear those every year? The unpredictable June weather has been typically...unpredictable so far this month, so our advice is be prepared! Whether you're off to Glasto, Latitude,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...