Search results for fetish
25 October 2011
The shoes from Alexander McQueen A/W 11 caused a ripple of excitement when they first appeared on the Paris runway, and there is no doubt that Sarah Burton's hard-hitting designs have influenced the infatuation with fetish that has dominated the scene since.
11 March 2011
[Images: STYLE.COM] It was hard to tear our eyes away from the garments in Marc Jacobs' recent runway show: the incredibly arresting structured suits, fun fleecy accessories and kaleidoscopic array of dots all but overshadowed the footwear, but once we m
12 September 2007
I spy with my little eye yet another chance for a Louboutin lawsuit. Is everyone red sole mad these days? That aside, these shoes from Office caught my eye for quite another reason. Their name, Rocky Horror, seems all too appropriate...
27 April 2007
From the pleated Louis Vuitton Balmoral to the Manolo Blahnik Mary-Jane, certain styles will go down in shoe lore as absolute classics, selling out the moment they hit the shelves. It's slightly surprising, however, that the biggest footwear hit of 2007 (so far)
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...