Search results for fish
21 November 2011
The run-up to Christmas is now officially known as party season and with a stack of engagements in our calendars, the term seems to have arisen with good reason. Parties call for heels, and for those without perfect balance, slender feet and poor circulation,
5 November 2007
Ever since Marc Jacobs released his literal 'Mouse' flats, we've seen all kinds of 'inspired-by' designs on the high street. There've been furry rabbits, a menagerie of cats, more mice, and even a designer fish. While it's true that variety is the spice of life;
How much would you be willing to spend on a pair of flip flops? Designer pairs, such as these by Claudio Merazzi, don't come cheap!
22 June 2007
Is it just me, or are designer flip flops a bit of a sticky shoe subject? I mean I'm more than happy to splash out on designer high heels, even flats too but there is no way in the world I could ever stretch to spending US$550 for a pair of flip flops! US$550!!!!!
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...