Search results for flat sandals
11 February 2008
Is anyone else starting to get frustrated by the amount of summer shoes that are in the shops at the moment? I try not to buy shoes or clothes that I won't be able to wear in the immediate future, because I hate buying things and then having to put then away
9 July 2007
Recently we've featured a few pairs of designer flip flops here at Shoewawa - and it's fair to say that your reactions have been fairly mixed about whether it's worth paying out so much for the simplest of shoe styles. However, I've now found a pair of Prada
22 May 2007
I'd normally be advocating quite strongly against the idea of a flat-as-a-pancake shoe with an ankle strap - especially when the shoe in question is bright yellow in colour. But, no matter how many times I look at them, I still can't quite bring myself to hate
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...