Search results for floral print
6 May 2008
You know summer has really arrived when shoes with flowers all over them start to arrive in the stores. These ones are by New Look, and although the words "floral print shoes" may well conjure up images of the type of footwear
26 April 2007
If there was a prize for the most spring-like shoe ever, I think Moda in Pelle would have a good chance of winning it with these 'Malina' peep toes. They have all of their bases covered here: blue sky, flowers, sparkly bits, three different floral prints, <a
26 March 2007
Ever get a case of deja vu when you see exactly the same pair of shoes in different shops? Well, these pretty flats are a perfect example of what a strange place the high street can be when I saw them in no less then three shops all at different prices.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...