Search results for floral shoes
16 July 2010
These printed platform pumps from Miss Selfridge remind me a little bit of the interior upholstery of an ice cream van. They've got that look of slightly faded splendour about them that we've come to know and love as 'shabby chic', and I can see them looking
15 July 2010
Are you doing the floral footwear thing? I have to admit, I haven't taken the plunge yet as it seems like the sort of style that will die a death quite soon, but like a rosebush in summer, the trend just seems to keep re-spawning, and it's getting to the point
26 May 2010
We're all getting very excited about the Chelsea Flower Show here at Shoewawa, and will be selecting appropriate footwear for our imminent excursion there as soon as the weather makes its mind up what it's doing! At the moment I'm thinking something between a
26 April 2007
If there was a prize for the most spring-like shoe ever, I think Moda in Pelle would have a good chance of winning it with these 'Malina' peep toes. They have all of their bases covered here: blue sky, flowers, sparkly bits, three different floral prints, <a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...