Search results for fug
11 November 2008
If I had a magic wand which I could use to banish one footwear trend from the earth, and assuming that someone else had already dealt with the Crocs situation, I think I would use my new powers to get rid of the appalling "boot that looks like a shoe" trend. No
Ugly Shoe of the Week: 'Leora' suede and long hair booties by Sergio Rossi - as seen on Solange Knowles
28 August 2008
Sorry Solange Knowles - you looked fabulous at TRL in New Tork city this week, but your Sergio Rossi long hair booties have still earned their place as our Ugly Shoe of the Week, because ... well, do I really need to explain why? Personally
14 August 2008
Oh my giddy aunt. If you've been reading this column for a while, you've probably worked out by now that I'm not exactly fond of shoes with huge rubber soles. These shoes have done nothing to change that opinion. They're by Yves St. Laurent, and I'm sad to say
26 June 2008
I don't know about you, but as far as I'm concerned, the words "gladiator", "flip flop" and "boots" should never appear together in the same sentence, let alone in the same shoe description. That's just what these shoes are, though: they're "fit flops", which
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...