Search results for galleries
21 September 2012
Thought the runway shoes we've seen in the past week were extravagant? Quite frankly, today's models would baulk at some of the creations that have been created for fashion weeks past, and many of these classic pieces are now housed at Northampton Museum and
5 September 2012
Jerome C Rousseau is one of those designers who couldn't make a boring or ugly shoe if he set his heart to it. His latest collection is no exception to the rule, and we're loving his delightful range of decorative and pretty occasion shoes, ankle boots, chunky
29 May 2012
Earlier this week we saw an extremely well turned-out Kelly Brook at the Baftas, where she wore a particularly stunning pair of two-tone heels with a quite beautiful behind! That stylish start to the week has just kept on rolling, as the TV star come designer
19 April 2012
One of the great things about Pinterest is the sheer amount of shoe pr0n that's cropping up within its pretty, pretty pages. If you're not already following our boards, check them out here and you can enjoy an influx of shoe love every day, featuring the best
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...