Search results for gap
21 January 2009
Is it that time of year to pull out the ballet flats yet? Even if it's not warm enough to wear shoes without sock where you are, it may be time to consider stocking up for spring before all the stylish and affordable shoes run out of stores. For something
27 March 2007
In association with the (Product) Red charity Converse have created a pair of limited edition trainers which will be available in Gap stores across the US. The trainers are available in white or olive and come with a signature red stripe and will retail for $6.
21 December 2006
Yet another wedge/heel combo to confound the shoe-loving community, this Via Spiga shoe is now available at Gap's new shoe shop, Pepperlime. Does anyone else find the concept of a Gap-owned shoe department store of sorts strange? Nonetheless, they have a pretty
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...