Search results for gladiators
7 July 2010
What started as merely a whisper has been getting louder and louder: the gladiator is dead! Long live the cuff sandal/clog/espadrille (delete as appropriate). This is no huge surprise in itself: the style has been in vogue for years, and has still managed to
23 March 2010
There are some super sandals available over at Matalan at the moment, with prices that'll really surprise. Matalan have developed an unlikely knack of nailing current trends and selling them at some of the cheapest prices around, without obviously cheapening
27 May 2009
Make like a lion and hunt down these zebras as fast as you can, because I can already tell that these new sandals from Offices are bound to be a huge hit. Combining the huge summer styles of animal-print and gladiator, they're a fusion of trends that actually
26 May 2009
I spotted the shiny silver version of these gladiators on the feet of our stylish fashion editor Isabelle last week, and immediately asked where she'd found them. Expecting her to reply with the name of a hard-to-pronounce French designer, I was very surprised
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...