Search results for gold-shoes
16 September 2010
Don't be fooled by all this talk of new stock, exciting though it may be: there are still plenty of sale bargains to be had, including several that will continue to be highly wearable throughout the coming season, and here's one that we can confidently say will
14 May 2009
Sometimes I think it's lucky I'm (bitterly) unable to afford Louboutins, because if I were I'd have way too many then were good for me. No other brand seems to call to me in the same way. Like these gold peep toe patent leather ankle boots for instance. Forget
19 May 2008
These shoes really have to be viewed up close to be properly appreciated. At first glance they look like a fairly pleasant flat peep toe, but when you zoom in on the image, you'll see that the leather actually has a metallic sheen to it which makes the shoes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...