Search results for graduate-fashion-week
9 June 2010
Our scouts at Graduate Fashion Week tell us there's been a lot of buzz surrounding Northampton graduates Phillippa Tatt and Amy King, whose shoes are well worth checking out. Tatt's electric blue woven boots, pictured above, are just extraordinary to look at,
8 June 2010
Graduate Fashion Week is now underway, giving many new designers a much-needed foothold in an industry that's notoriously hard to crack. More than 1000 fashion students and recent graduates are showcasing their work at Earl's Court for this year's event, and
12 June 2007
In the first ever Shoewawa column, Gemma Cartwright reveals some of the secrets of being a shoe-preme fashion editor... It'll come as no surprise to you that I spend most of my life sat at a computer. When it comes to the more glamorous, whirlwind side of the
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...