Search results for graphic
26 February 2008
If jumping over towering puddles and dodging raindrops at super-speed sounds like your kind of wet afternoon, then some Cartoon Hero wellies might be your perfect match! With fabulous pop-art graphics reminiscent of vintage comic strips, they'll certainly add
25 February 2008
We first saw this fabulous graphic print on Eley Kishimoto's S/S08 catwalks waaaay back in September and happily it's now hit the stores! In a more enticing package than the low-heeled courts, these Mary Janes are seriously sexy. An incredibly flattering shape
22 November 2007
As a child of the 80s, I'm always a little hesitant to jump on trends from that era (living through poodle perms and shoulder pads once was bad enough), but you know what? I'd change my mind for these! In a fantastic mix of matte and metallic graphic print,
14 May 2007
Shoes this season are definitely heading towards the futuristic and graphic-inspired, and these Fendi sandals (yours for $525 at eLuxury) are the perfect wearable way to give the look a go if you have the cash...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...