Search results for guardian
7 July 2008
I love it when a new shape or silhouette starts to take hold in fashion, that feeling of initial unfamiliarity and sometimes even disgust is then slowly replaced by love as you become accustomed to it (see skinny jeans, platform heels and leggings).
15 May 2008
Jess Cartner-Morley is talking about the Louboutin Rodita, a shoe that has gripped the nation's fash mags: "What may look to you like a brightly coloured zip sewn on to an implausibly high heel is, in fact, the shoe of the season."
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...