Search results for gum boots
23 December 2008
At first glance you would swear that these are Chanel boots just thanks to the clean lines and quilted detail, but upon close inspection these rain boots are a little sexier than you're use to seeing and perhaps it is another designers
27 May 2008
Sadly for those of us who live in a damp climate, the season of flip flops can also be the season of wellies - and that's particularly true if you're going to be attending a summer festival or, indeed, doing anything else that may involve lots of mud. In recent
28 April 2008
How great are these Swims ballerina galoshes? Sometimes you just don't want to stomp around in knee-high wellington boots in order to walk the dog or stroll down to the corner store for the paper, so these waterproof pumps - which slip on over your own shoes
12 September 2007
Oh dear. It seems that the poor ol' clog copped... well, a bit of a clogging in last week's Yay or Nay. Despite producing wonderful wellies, that have been much lauded by Shoewawa readers, you unanimously voted that Tamara Henriques' clogs were little better
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- There are so many beautiful jumpsuits on the virtual high...
- Our festival fashion inspiration Kate Bosworth has teamed up...
- Another day, another afternoon spent lusting after an ASOS...
- After pouring through all of the celebrity coverage from the...
- As expected, it was another wet yet fashionable weekend at...