Search results for hi tops
15 May 2012
There are a lot of pumped-up, very strongly coloured trainers around at the moment that can look a bit garish if over-done. An alternative is on offer thanks to Nike's current sportswear range, where you'll find more pared-down, retro-inspired pieces like this
31 March 2008
I've noticed an alarming shoe trend, or should I say trainer trend. Nineties staple trainer, the Hi-Top's are coming back. Reebok are currently relaunching their Freestyle Cities shoe collection and various shops are stocking
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...