Search results for holiday-shoes
2 July 2010
It looks like the warm weather is set to continue for the time being, so if you haven't yet got your toes out, now may be the time to dip them into the metaphorical water. Flip flops are coolest shoes to wear in every sense of the word just now, and gone are
8 May 2009
These cute little slingback pumps from Schuh are the very definition of a 'holiday shoe' to me. They're practical -- light and bendy for easy packing and comfy for jaunts along the beach -- but crucially they also have a jolly-looking ebmellishment on the front
17 August 2007
Pretty, canvas flats are something I don't think a girl can have too much of - particularly during the summer months when you need something cute but comfortable to wear with shorts and skirts, or for wandering around various holiday destinations.
12 July 2007
Although it's very tempting to completely give up on the rest of the summer and just focus on autumn and winter fashion and accessories, I'm forcing myself to have faith in the British weather and persevere. Boden isn't usually a brand that I would turn to in
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...