Search results for houndstooth
10 September 2009
Alexander McQueen's love affair with the Dallas era lives on as he brings out another line of footwear and accessories in houndstooth fabric. I have to say, I think the print works particularly well on ankle boots, but it's the pointed toes and - again - the
5 August 2009
Houndstooth is set to make a monster comeback this Autumn, so if you remember it being something your mother wore - don't worry - you're not alone. But it's time to admit that Mum had style, because just look at these fabulous heel from Moschino! They're liberally
13 August 2007
Never mind Ugly Shoe of the Week: this one is battling it out for Ugly Shoe of the Year! Thanks to upstanding Shoewawa reader, Julia, this mockery of all that is good and shoey was quickly arrested, and its designer, Robert Clergerie, will stand trial for his
23 January 2007
Remember the start of the winter, when everywhere you looked there were shoes and clothes covered in dogtooth (or houndstooth, if you'd rather) check? Well, that check is still hanging around: <a href="http://www.office.co.uk/perl/go.pl/hers_style.html?webcode=30&style_uid=2876&color_uid
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...