Search results for insolia
21 November 2011
The run-up to Christmas is now officially known as party season and with a stack of engagements in our calendars, the term seems to have arisen with good reason. Parties call for heels, and for those without perfect balance, slender feet and poor circulation,
12 October 2011
Love brogues but hate flat shoes? At 5"1 I'm certainly more comfortable with a bit of lift, so I was delighted when the preppy style started to gain a bit of height. D&G were responsible for the first high brogue shoe we drooled over, and since then, the
23 May 2011
M&S' revolutionary Insolia technology takes the 'ouch' out of high heels and allows you to get on with your day unimpeded by the pain associated with many similarly high styles. They're also among some of the chain's hottest designs for summer, which really is
21 April 2011
Much as it pains me to admit it, I have a bit of a rocky relationship with high heels. My feet are on the wide side, which in practice means I could never wear at least half the shoes I write about and admire - in particular the heels, which tend to force weight
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...