Search results for iron fist
23 March 2012
Well, maybe the name isn't so cute, but we'd expect nothing less from uber Gothic, spookykid label Iron Fist, who definitely won't want to admit that their printed platform bootie is actually rather adorable. The 'ripped' hearts just look to us like lovehearts
27 October 2010
It's time to get your Goth on, as the spookiest celebration of the year hits fool whoop this Sunday. Don't miss this opportunity to really dress up - and footwear will make all the difference to your look. From pointed witchy boots to spooky skull-patterned
31 March 2010
Wedges have crept into fashion's good books once again, having spent years in the dog house with the likes of the kitten heel for company. Now they're everywhere, and luckily for us, they're an easy style to wear. Ms. Shoewawa is still undecided about which w
12 November 2009
Iron Fist specialise in making shoes that won't be everyone's cup of tea, so they've achieved everything they set out to do with these 'Digi Skulls' pumps. With a gigantic concealed platform and a smattering of sequins, they're the ultimate in glam goth footwear.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...