Search results for islington
11 April 2011
This week's instalment of Shoe Tube takes us on to the Victoria Line: gateway to such destinations as Brixton, Islington and the Queen's own residence at Green Park. It's a line with tremendous history and character and it gets terribly hot in the summer months.
8 December 2010
Discerning London shoe-shoppers have a real treat in store (literally) tomorrow evening, when footwear boutique Laura Jopens its doors for a decadent and glamorous soiree of shoes, drinks and nibbles, all in collaboration with fashion and style consultant The
25 June 2007
I love it when independent boutiques move into the online space, and Islington-based Lollipop London have done so in serious style with their gorgeous, girlie new website LollipopLondon.com. With vibrant stock that includes designers like Victoria Fox, Luc Berjen
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...