Search results for jazz shoes
8 December 2009
As someone who not only lived through the 80s but is old enough to remember them in pretty graphic detail, I have a certain fondness for jazz shoes. Those soft, almost slipper-like plimsolls that managed to be casual and somehow classy at the same time.
27 June 2007
Oh dear! Sadly I'm not a huge jazz fan myself, and am definitely not a fan of the 'Jazz shoes are the trend to be seen in!" trend. Please say you agree with me that these (from ASOS) are just not attractive! The metallic silver and gold colour choices don't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...