Search results for jewels
27 October 2008
Dorothy Perkins are starting to rival their Arcadia stablemates Topshop in their non-stop production of great looking shoes. The styles aren't nearly as fashion-forward as Topshop's, but the prices are certainly cheaper, and at the moment there's a great range
8 August 2007
Before we go any further here, I have to point out that it wasn't me who added the words "love this" to this picture, it was River Island themselves. That said though, I totally agree with them. I mean, it would be hard
5 July 2007
There are certain looks you should avoid if you're trying to do something cheaply, and I think we've come across three of them here. The thought was there - bringing the world an affordable version of Miu Miu's jewel covered heels - but somehow teaming the jewels
18 June 2007
Take a deep breath, ladies! Christian Louboutin has done it again. I never thought that the current trend for piles of big oversized jewels and pailettes would transfer in a wearable way to footwear...
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...