Search results for jill stuart
30 December 2008
I love ShopBop (except when they've run out of my favourite jeans in my size) and I love them even more during sale time. You can stock up on all kinds of designer goodies for a margin of their recommended retail price, and for some fabulous shoes, I suggest
6 February 2008
These boots from the Jill Stuart show this week seem to be designed for fashion rather than function - I can't really imagine many scenarios whereby I'd want the warmth of a knee-high boot but be happy to leave the
2 August 2007
Don't you just hate it when you spot the perfect addition for your wardrobe - one that's probably life-changingly perfect, in fact - but the price is just ridiculous and there's no way you can even consider it? Well if you've been looking for some simple yet
31 July 2007
I'm not terribly fond of gold shoes, but if you must, these are surely the perfect pair. I'll admit they are a fantastic way to transform an outfit into a glamorous one, and I've said it a million times that the best way to wear a hint of the metallic trend is
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...