Search results for jones the bootmaker
7 September 2009
Miu Miu's lightning bolt heel boots were an instant classic when they went on sale last year, and despite a brief stint at The Outnet, have now seemingly sold out everywhere. Don't despair though, because Jones the bootmaker have brought out a style that's ce
8 February 2007
I thought everywhere was done with their sales. Surely as we approach mid- February there can't be any more gems to find. Well, I was wrong. These 'Chicago' T-bars from Jones the Bootmaker are only £28 (down from £70!) A classic style...
31 January 2007
With a name like Jones the Bootmaker, you'd imagine some plain, austere, boot-like creations I suppose. However, we at Shoewawa dispelled that myth by highlighting these pretty offerings. It would seem the pretty continues into Spring, with these 'Crown' D'Orsay
18 January 2007
What's better than fabulous shoes? Fabulous shoes at up to 70% off! This point in January usually means further discounts - but generally only the unwanted dregs are available, and in dodgy colours or quick-to-date styles. Not so in this sale. Both the range and
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...