Search results for kelly-osborne
29 September 2010
Three stars known for their individuality and fashion sense have turned their talents to shoe design, with a limited edition range of high heels for Dorothy Perkins. The 'Stand Tall' collection of charity shoes will be sold for £45 each from October, with
3 August 2007
Move over Paris Hilton! While we're sure your new shoe line will be fab, here are some celebrities we'd really like to see designing shoes... 1. Dita Von Teese Never knowingly under-dressed, Dita tends to keep it classic with pair after pair of gorgeous Loubo
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...