Search results for knee boots
29 September 2010
[Image: REX] Here at Shoewawa HQ we're practically salivating over the fabulous knee-length boots that Taylor Swift wore to the Roberto Cavalli show at Milan Fashion Week on Monday. We can't identify who made them, and are sure they'd be well out of the budget
4 December 2008
At 800 euros, these Marsell knee boots certainly aren't cheap, but I have a feeling they'd be worth every cent. Although plain enough to wear anywhere you wanted to, the curved, demi-wedge heel and subtle flap detailing on the sides really makes them stand out.
23 October 2008
Blue. Suede. Knee. Boots. Could there be anything better to cheer us all up on a Thursday afternoon? I generally tend to stick to black and brown when it comes to boots, and these are also available in black, but there's something so tempting about
22 January 2008
While I'm partial to a bow on the front of a shoe, when it comes to boots, I'm just not sure it works. In the case of these 'Mallondra' boots from Faith, for instance, I can appreciate the thought, but I tend to think the bow looks
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...