Search results for knee boots
29 September 2010
[Image: REX] Here at Shoewawa HQ we're practically salivating over the fabulous knee-length boots that Taylor Swift wore to the Roberto Cavalli show at Milan Fashion Week on Monday. We can't identify who made them, and are sure they'd be well out of the budget
4 December 2008
At 800 euros, these Marsell knee boots certainly aren't cheap, but I have a feeling they'd be worth every cent. Although plain enough to wear anywhere you wanted to, the curved, demi-wedge heel and subtle flap detailing on the sides really makes them stand out.
23 October 2008
Blue. Suede. Knee. Boots. Could there be anything better to cheer us all up on a Thursday afternoon? I generally tend to stick to black and brown when it comes to boots, and these are also available in black, but there's something so tempting about
22 January 2008
While I'm partial to a bow on the front of a shoe, when it comes to boots, I'm just not sure it works. In the case of these 'Mallondra' boots from Faith, for instance, I can appreciate the thought, but I tend to think the bow looks
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Rihanna is taking on the power house that is Topshop over a...
- Marks and Spencer but not as you know it. The high street...
- The Graduate Fashion Week schedule is here and includes the...
- As the rain continued to pour down on day two of Cannes, out...
- Check out what Emma Watson and the rest of the cast from Th...