Search results for kors
17 February 2011
Michael Kors exhibited on the runways of his spiritual home, New York, yesterday and we were pleased to see that he put footwear at the heart of his collection as usual. The designer, who celebrates 30 years in the business this year went in for sleek monochrome
20 October 2010
We've seen a lot of boot styles with thick straps running all the way down to the toe, but this innovative Michael Kors style converts the look to a shoe shape, and does it with great aplomb. The substantial, embossed buckles add heaps of class, and the heel is
18 December 2009
Michael Kors really shines at making sleek yet solid looking shoes and these towering platforms are no exception. The cork heel and sole, which are painted gold, makes for a nice variation on the usual solid metallics we're seeing on a lot of shoes at the moment
29 January 2008
Michael Kors has always been a bit hit and miss here at Shoewawa. Sometimes he gets things oh-so-right; more often? Not so much. Today's pair has me a little flummoxed. I can get on board with the pointy flat style; I don't mind the buckle detail; and I'm a big
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...
- Not only did the handsome Henry Holland drop a few lines of...