Search results for latitude
19 July 2011
This year's Latitude festival was the first in recorded history to feature full-on, biblical-standard rain. Boo hiss! But this did mean we got to snap some particularly fine wellies, and this being Latitude there was much creativity and folksy customisation
11 July 2011
Got your festival kit all packed and ready yet? I have to admit that I haven't, and with only a couple of days to go I'm starting to panic just a little. Not so much over the fact that I haven't bought a tent yet: a mere detail I'm sure we'll iron out. But
4 July 2011
Festival season is now in full swing, and so far we've had some jolly decent British weather for many of the events. Wireless this weekend saw thousands of revellers flock to London's Hyde Park for fun and music in the sun, and the footwear was mostly minimal
21 June 2010
There are rumours of a dry Glastonbury circulating at the moment, but don't we hear those every year? The unpredictable June weather has been typically...unpredictable so far this month, so our advice is be prepared! Whether you're off to Glasto, Latitude,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...