Search results for liberty
3 April 2012
So many of our readers were inspired by the last batch of Liberty Print Nike trainers that we wanted to feature the newest editions that have burst on to the scene for spring. Featuring gorgeous shades of primrose, bluebell and red, they are both sporty and
13 November 2009
I remember the days when vain people like myself had to suffer the discomfort of wet and muddy feet when the weather turned nasty, because wellie-boots in those days were so damned ugly we didn't want to put them anywhere near our precious feet.
13 March 2009
I I just can't stop staring at these Nike Liberty-print patchwork trainers. To me, they look like what would happen if you melted down a million Hollie Hobbie dolls and painted a Nike 'swoosh' on top of them - somehow without the car-crash result you'd expect.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...