Search results for low heel
12 August 2008
Yowzers! Who let these shoes go out in public? Seriously, these shoes are like the long-lost cousin of those other awful Office Agyness shoes I had a mini tantrum about a fortnight ago. I didn't think you could get much worse - but it turns out, you can!
5 November 2007
Yummy shades of purple are making quite the splash on the high street this autumn/winter, so it stands to reason that they'd make their way to Mary Janes eventually! These fabulous low-heeled lovelies are an unusual blend of style and comfort, and the jewel-like
7 August 2007
Rupert Sanderson's A/W '07 range is now online, and he's certainly tried to incorporate something for everyone, with a collection including Mary Janes, patent shoes, peep-toes and a choice of low or high heels. A 5.5cm heel still sounds fairly substantial to me,
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...