Search results for madonna
16 July 2012
In March, we revealed a small insight into legendary icon Madonna's first foray into the footwear field. Whilst back then it was very much in it's infancy, today sees the Truth or Dare collection hit the shelves exclusively online at Selfridges with a massive
10 August 2009
I've become a little obsessed with Louis Vuitton's leather and velvet ribbon thigh-length boots this last week. The £2,240 showstoppers are unmistakable with their 'pinched' cone heels; a style that seems to have come from nowhere, and luxuriant ribbon ties.
28 February 2008
When I first saw these black Gucci sandals on Camilla Belle at Gucci and Madonna’s fundraiser night earlier this month, I loved them. The contrast over her foot was fabulously geometric, but it didn’t make her feet or ankles look fat at all. Perhaps the m
10 July 2007
Madonna's incredible performance at the Live Earth concert in London, in my opinion, is eclipsed completely by her fabulous footwear - custom red-soled Mary Jane Christian Louboutins. Her version, nearly six inches high and with a one inch platform, is the ul
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...