Search results for maison-martin-margiela
16 March 2012
Designers are doing a lot of cool stuff with mesh at the moment, but Maison Martin Margiela have taken the look to another level with these rather wonderful semi-see-through booties. Looking a little like the iconic Yves Saint Laurent Cage shoes that were all
13 October 2010
Ms Shoewawa is all for a bit of innovation in shoe design, and often the more irregular a piece of footwear looks, the better. Successive designers have proven on the catwalk that a bit of quirky styling goes a long way, and 'statement' heels are now almost t
17 April 2008
When I first saw these shoes I seriously thought "mmm Neapolitan ice cream, it's been too long" and when one thinks of food when they see a shoe, it's probably not a good thing. What was Maison Martin Margiela thinking when they designed
17 April 2008
Quite apart from the fact that I firmly believe only the devil and certain four legged-animals should have cloven hooves (actually, make that any kind of hooves), let's look at these Maison Martin Margiela shoes rationally.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...