Search results for mango
23 March 2007
It looks like Mango are trying to corner the market on cute wedges this spring/summer. After this pair caught my eye earlier in the week; now these 'Jeany' wedges are vying for my attention. The white cotton uppers with black trim look super classy, and almost
19 March 2007
I wonder why Mango called it the 'Lipstick' wedge? Could it be due to the vivid lipstick red of the patent leather? Probably. After all, there is no point in trying to be too clever with the name, as no one will care when the shoe looks this good. The 'Lipstick'
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...