Search results for manolo
26 July 2007
I have a big ole soft spot when it comes to lovely tear-drop or petal shaped cutouts that allow a shoe a bit of fresh air, so these Manolo Blahnik black suede cutout pumps ticked all right right boxes for me. The simply lovely shape of the pump, a sturdy heel,
25 July 2007
Voila: Manolo Blahnik's take on the t-strap! The result, the 'Strappy Nappa Sandal' in 'Etain' metallic silver is a gorgeous thing to behold. It sports a modest heel, 3 and a half inches, a beautiful network of straps crisscrossing the upper
17 July 2007
That isn't leopard print, or even spotted-cow print, despite being made with hair-calf covered leather. Its camo! Manolo Blahnik covers the entire shoe in black and white, calf-hair CAMO? The gorgeous shape, complete with a very interesting opening for the toes
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...