Search results for marks & spencers
11 April 2012
Pencil heels have become the latest breakthrough trend to hit the heart of the high street by landing on Marks and Spencers' shelves, and we can't help being a little bit sweet on these stubby-heeled suede dolly shoes that are new in store. Being part of the
9 February 2011
If you're still a little nervous about taking on the shoeboot trend, these Round Toe Triple Buckle Wide Fit Shoe Boots from Marks & Spencers are a good compromise. The shape is defnintely shoeboot-esque, but the straps make them much more wearable. M&S in ge
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...