Search results for martin margiela
19 February 2009
One's knee high and the other only calf high, one has pointy toes, the other round, but those two main differences aside, I think there are a lot of similarities between Martin Margiela's tall cut-out boots (£545) and
1 August 2008
I remember reading an article a while back on the weirdness that is open-toe booties - I mean, what's the point? You're hardly going to wear them in rainy old winter, and having that extra strip of leather around your ankles isn't so practical in summer is i
27 July 2007
I know that lots of you were never really sure about the perspex trend - in fact, some of you literally couldn't stand it - but how do you feel about lucite? I'm not sure whether the effect is as strong in person, but when I first saw these leather peep-toe
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...