Search results for mesh
23 November 2010
Top marks to Office for creating a fabulous, affordable highstreet hybrid of the mesh designer styles that have been gracing the red carpet of late (pictured above left). Their 'Twine Fine' shoe in black glitter reminds us a little of Jimmy Choo's wetlook suede
6 October 2008
These shoes look super-summery to me, so I was actually a little surprised to find them in Net-a-Porter's 'new in' section, at a time when it tend to be filled mostly with boots and other "weather appropriate" shoes. These Roberto Cavalli Mary Janes, however,
13 July 2007
Is it just me or is this shoe the equivalent of prison for toes? Personally I wouldn't like to put my poor innocent little feet behind bars (or in this case, mesh) but if you're tempted by them, the good news is that they're in the sale, reduced from US$330
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Shoewawa On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- What are the biggest footwear mistakes to make? We discuss...
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...